Condottieri. A Game Of Diplomacy And War
Condottieri is a multiplayer, strategic game based on the classic game "Machiavelli" (a variant of "Diplomacy").
Condottieri can be played in different settings, like the Renaissance Italy or the Thirty Years War. Each player controls one of the powers that struggle to dominate the region. You will have to negotiate with other players in order to achieve this goal. Armies, fleets, garrisons and money are your best arguments in this negotiation. But beware: some of your allies will be willing to betray you for a piece of the cake.
Condottieri is a turn-based, slow-paced game. A typical game session will last for days or weeks, but you will have to spend only a few minutes every one or two days to play the game. Of course, you can play more than one game at a time.
You have already completed all of your actions.
Latest forum posts
- Partida Diplored is coming 1 day, 16 hours ago by olbaP
- Cuando empieza la siguiente fase? 2 days, 16 hours ago by SegFaultXavi
- Movimientos permitidos 3 days, 7 hours ago by Feardonn
- Duda sobre tabla de desastres. 1 week ago by Palau21
- Ciudades rebeldes, ¿cuentan para la victoria? 1 week ago by z666
- Confirmation box when buying 1 week, 2 days ago by ara
- Duda en Dancing 1 week, 5 days ago by z666
- LINEA ROJA EN ESCENARIO LA INTERVENCIÓN SUECA 1 week, 6 days ago by Feardonn
- The Spirit of the Game 2 weeks, 3 days ago by cranocide
- Duda sobre obligarme a retirarme a mi mismo 2 weeks, 6 days ago by Argentum