Condottieri. A Game Of Diplomacy And War
Condottieri is a multiplayer, strategic game based on the classic game "Machiavelli" (a variant of "Diplomacy").
Condottieri can be played in different settings, like the Renaissance Italy or the Thirty Years War. Each player controls one of the powers that struggle to dominate the region. You will have to negotiate with other players in order to achieve this goal. Armies, fleets, garrisons and money are your best arguments in this negotiation. But beware: some of your allies will be willing to betray you for a piece of the cake.
Condottieri is a turn-based, slow-paced game. A typical game session will last for days or weeks, but you will have to spend only a few minutes every one or two days to play the game. Of course, you can play more than one game at a time.
You have already completed all of your actions.
Latest forum posts
- Dice roll 2 days, 3 hours ago by oxto73
- (TOURNAMENT) GREAT CAPTAIN'S CUP - FINAL 3 days, 23 hours ago by Coleguitor
- Unidades especiales 1 week ago by strider
- Locura de Aegon, probabilidades 1 week ago by olbaP
- Rules in English 1 week, 5 days ago by MANSETE
- New to Condottieri 1 week, 6 days ago by Sphynx
- movimiento estratégico 2 weeks ago by z666
- Colaboracion en partida sin correo 2 weeks ago by Ryoga
- Rules for Machiavelli 2 weeks, 4 days ago by Sphynx
- EL MAGNIFICO 2 weeks, 5 days ago by oxto73