Condottieri. A Game Of Diplomacy And War
Condottieri is a multiplayer, strategic game based on the classic game "Machiavelli" (a variant of "Diplomacy").
Condottieri can be played in different settings, like the Renaissance Italy or the Thirty Years War. Each player controls one of the powers that struggle to dominate the region. You will have to negotiate with other players in order to achieve this goal. Armies, fleets, garrisons and money are your best arguments in this negotiation. But beware: some of your allies will be willing to betray you for a piece of the cake.
Condottieri is a turn-based, slow-paced game. A typical game session will last for days or weeks, but you will have to spend only a few minutes every one or two days to play the game. Of course, you can play more than one game at a time.
You have already completed all of your actions.
Latest forum posts
- ESCENARIOS Y VARIANTES 1 week, 2 days ago by Facon_Grande
- Happy birthday 1 month, 2 weeks ago by dpisonero
- Quien abandona todas sus partidas? 1 month, 3 weeks ago by oxto73
- PREGUNTA ESTUPIDA 1 month, 3 weeks ago by SegFaultXavi
- EXCOMUNIÓN 2 months ago by MANSETE
- Error al intenar leer mensaje 2 months ago by olbaP
- re Beseige in Lucca 2 months, 1 week ago by TheGreatGame
- Rendición 2 months, 2 weeks ago by Lomato
- Server updates / Actualizaciones en el servidor 2 months, 2 weeks ago by oxto73
- Comandante strider 2 months, 2 weeks ago by oxto73