Condottieri. A Game Of Diplomacy And War
Condottieri is a multiplayer, strategic game based on the classic game "Machiavelli" (a variant of "Diplomacy").
Condottieri can be played in different settings, like the Renaissance Italy or the Thirty Years War. Each player controls one of the powers that struggle to dominate the region. You will have to negotiate with other players in order to achieve this goal. Armies, fleets, garrisons and money are your best arguments in this negotiation. But beware: some of your allies will be willing to betray you for a piece of the cake.
Condottieri is a turn-based, slow-paced game. A typical game session will last for days or weeks, but you will have to spend only a few minutes every one or two days to play the game. Of course, you can play more than one game at a time.
You have already completed all of your actions.
Latest forum posts
- Suggestions 1 day, 4 hours ago by OrdemdeAvis
- (TOURNAMENT) GREAT CAPTAIN'S CUP - THIRD ROUND 2 days, 3 hours ago by z666
- Vacaciones 2 days, 7 hours ago by Coleguitor
- Jugar a hacer puntos 1 week, 1 day ago by Jinete
- (TOURNAMENT) GREAT CAPTAIN'S CUP - SECOND ROUND 1 week, 2 days ago by z666
- Resurgir en silencio. 3 weeks, 5 days ago by oxto73
- Welcome new players, today Donnerschlag 4 weeks ago by corund
- Duda movimiento estratégico 1 month ago by z666
- machiavelli edición 1980 y reglas actuales 1 month ago by oxto73
- match de 3, 5, 7 partidas 1 month ago by oxto73