Condottieri. A Game Of Diplomacy And War
Condottieri is a multiplayer, strategic game based on the classic game "Machiavelli" (a variant of "Diplomacy").
Condottieri can be played in different settings, like the Renaissance Italy or the Thirty Years War. Each player controls one of the powers that struggle to dominate the region. You will have to negotiate with other players in order to achieve this goal. Armies, fleets, garrisons and money are your best arguments in this negotiation. But beware: some of your allies will be willing to betray you for a piece of the cake.
Condottieri is a turn-based, slow-paced game. A typical game session will last for days or weeks, but you will have to spend only a few minutes every one or two days to play the game. Of course, you can play more than one game at a time.
You have already completed all of your actions.
Latest forum posts
- Offtopic: asking your help 16 hours, 7 minutes ago by strider
- Suleimani Si Si Si 2 days, 7 hours ago by Ryoga
- Contro de ciudad ante autonomización de la guarnición 4 days, 3 hours ago by z666
- Duda 4 days, 4 hours ago by Habsburgo
- Agip 1 week, 4 days ago by cranocide
- victory points 1 week, 5 days ago by dulin
- Machiavelli - the man, the game 1 week, 6 days ago by Zopilote
- X Festival Internacional de Juegos de Córdoba 1 week, 6 days ago by strider
- Pagar Condottieri////Paying Condottieri 3 weeks, 6 days ago by oxto73
- Home province 1 month ago by cranocide