Condottieri. A Game Of Diplomacy And War
Condottieri is a multiplayer, strategic game based on the classic game "Machiavelli" (a variant of "Diplomacy").
Condottieri can be played in different settings, like the Renaissance Italy or the Thirty Years War. Each player controls one of the powers that struggle to dominate the region. You will have to negotiate with other players in order to achieve this goal. Armies, fleets, garrisons and money are your best arguments in this negotiation. But beware: some of your allies will be willing to betray you for a piece of the cake.
Condottieri is a turn-based, slow-paced game. A typical game session will last for days or weeks, but you will have to spend only a few minutes every one or two days to play the game. Of course, you can play more than one game at a time.
You have already completed all of your actions.
Join a game
At this time there are no games waiting for players. Of course you can create a new one.
Latest forum posts
- Ajustes militares, duda urgente 1 day, 13 hours ago by oxto73
- Derrocamientos 4 days, 3 hours ago by oxto73
- Adjacency 5 days, 11 hours ago by strider
- (TOURNAMENT) GREAT CAPTAIN'S CUP - THIRD ROUND 1 week, 1 day ago by z666
- Partida privada para recién registrados 1 week, 6 days ago by gandhi
- Map Symbols 2 weeks, 1 day ago by Koyo
- Gracias 2 weeks, 2 days ago by oxto73
- Nuevo escenario 2 weeks, 4 days ago by Koyo
- Excommunication 3 weeks, 6 days ago by strider
- Vacaciones 1 month ago by sheldon