Condottieri. A Game Of Diplomacy And War
Condottieri is a multiplayer, strategic game based on the classic game "Machiavelli" (a variant of "Diplomacy").
Condottieri can be played in different settings, like the Renaissance Italy or the Thirty Years War. Each player controls one of the powers that struggle to dominate the region. You will have to negotiate with other players in order to achieve this goal. Armies, fleets, garrisons and money are your best arguments in this negotiation. But beware: some of your allies will be willing to betray you for a piece of the cake.
Condottieri is a turn-based, slow-paced game. A typical game session will last for days or weeks, but you will have to spend only a few minutes every one or two days to play the game. Of course, you can play more than one game at a time.
You have already completed all of your actions.
Latest forum posts
- Desbandar una unidad antes de ser asesinado 32 minutes ago by Habsburgo
- 4-equipos-de-2 4 days, 20 hours ago by z666
- bug en noticias 2 weeks ago by z666
- aliados en gunboat 2 weeks, 3 days ago by jocaro48
- (TOURNAMENT) GREAT CAPTAIN'S CUP - FINAL 2 weeks, 3 days ago by corund
- Quien se apunta a una por equipos 2 weeks, 4 days ago by Habsburgo
- Partida "4 equipos de 3 sin conquista" 2 weeks, 5 days ago by Lomato
- Partida "Sin Palabras" 2 weeks, 6 days ago by z666
- Sobornos a través de barreras 3 weeks, 1 day ago by z666
- como funciona el ranking 3 weeks, 4 days ago by z666