Condottieri. A Game Of Diplomacy And War
Condottieri is a multiplayer, strategic game based on the classic game "Machiavelli" (a variant of "Diplomacy").
Condottieri can be played in different settings, like the Renaissance Italy or the Thirty Years War. Each player controls one of the powers that struggle to dominate the region. You will have to negotiate with other players in order to achieve this goal. Armies, fleets, garrisons and money are your best arguments in this negotiation. But beware: some of your allies will be willing to betray you for a piece of the cake.
Condottieri is a turn-based, slow-paced game. A typical game session will last for days or weeks, but you will have to spend only a few minutes every one or two days to play the game. Of course, you can play more than one game at a time.
You have already completed all of your actions.
Join a game
At this time there are no games waiting for players. Of course you can create a new one.
Latest forum posts
- 3 tropas en el mismo sitio 4 hours, 23 minutes ago by Coleguitor
- (TOURNAMENT) GREAT CAPTAIN'S CUP - THIRD ROUND 1 day ago by Stein
- Rules in English 2 days, 3 hours ago by His_Dudeness
- préstamo en fase mantenimiento 3 days, 9 hours ago by LordZas
- Curiosidades historicas 4 days, 11 hours ago by oxto73
- Ganar muriendo 4 days, 12 hours ago by cranocide
- Vale to Moon 6 days, 7 hours ago by cranocide
- Para Turquía en "Expand or Die" 1 week ago by strider
- duda en control de territorios 1 week, 1 day ago by jocaro48
- conflicto entre tropas del mismo bando de fuerzas desiguales 2 weeks, 2 days ago by oxto73