Condottieri. A Game Of Diplomacy And War
Condottieri is a multiplayer, strategic game based on the classic game "Machiavelli" (a variant of "Diplomacy").
Condottieri can be played in different settings, like the Renaissance Italy or the Thirty Years War. Each player controls one of the powers that struggle to dominate the region. You will have to negotiate with other players in order to achieve this goal. Armies, fleets, garrisons and money are your best arguments in this negotiation. But beware: some of your allies will be willing to betray you for a piece of the cake.
Condottieri is a turn-based, slow-paced game. A typical game session will last for days or weeks, but you will have to spend only a few minutes every one or two days to play the game. Of course, you can play more than one game at a time.
You have already completed all of your actions.
Join a game
At this time there are no games waiting for players. Of course you can create a new one.
Latest forum posts
- Convertir una provincia en natal y viceversa 1 day, 7 hours ago by ara
- Dudas Varias (Volumen II) 1 day, 13 hours ago by z666
- Strategic movement process 1 day, 16 hours ago by ara
- Presentacion y dudas 3 days, 13 hours ago by olbaP
- Duda con la HAMBRUNA 4 days, 5 hours ago by East_Rider
- Mapa 7 reinos 6 days, 3 hours ago by z666
- Reglas copa del gran capitan 1 week ago by ara
- Venecia 1 week, 2 days ago by Feardonn
- Stuck in Military adjustments 1 week, 5 days ago by CodyScheer
- Tornament inscriptions / inscripciones torneo 2 weeks, 3 days ago by TheBastard