Condottieri. A Game Of Diplomacy And War
Condottieri is a multiplayer, strategic game based on the classic game "Machiavelli" (a variant of "Diplomacy").
Condottieri can be played in different settings, like the Renaissance Italy or the Thirty Years War. Each player controls one of the powers that struggle to dominate the region. You will have to negotiate with other players in order to achieve this goal. Armies, fleets, garrisons and money are your best arguments in this negotiation. But beware: some of your allies will be willing to betray you for a piece of the cake.
Condottieri is a turn-based, slow-paced game. A typical game session will last for days or weeks, but you will have to spend only a few minutes every one or two days to play the game. Of course, you can play more than one game at a time.
You have already completed all of your actions.
Latest forum posts
- Duda movimiento estratégico 17 hours, 32 minutes ago by z666
- Welcome new players, today Donnerschlag 23 hours, 51 minutes ago by oxto73
- Jugar a hacer puntos 3 days, 4 hours ago by oxto73
- machiavelli edición 1980 y reglas actuales 4 days, 6 hours ago by oxto73
- match de 3, 5, 7 partidas 4 days, 6 hours ago by oxto73
- (TOURNAMENT) GREAT CAPTAIN'S CUP - SECOND ROUND 4 days, 16 hours ago by z666
- condottieri cada vez está mejor 1 week, 1 day ago by oxto73
- jugadores usando dos o mas perfiles 1 week, 1 day ago by oxto73
- Corrección de bugs 1 week, 3 days ago by oxto73
- Futuro 1 week, 5 days ago by Jinete