Condottieri. A Game Of Diplomacy And War
Condottieri is a multiplayer, strategic game based on the classic game "Machiavelli" (a variant of "Diplomacy").
Condottieri can be played in different settings, like the Renaissance Italy or the Thirty Years War. Each player controls one of the powers that struggle to dominate the region. You will have to negotiate with other players in order to achieve this goal. Armies, fleets, garrisons and money are your best arguments in this negotiation. But beware: some of your allies will be willing to betray you for a piece of the cake.
Condottieri is a turn-based, slow-paced game. A typical game session will last for days or weeks, but you will have to spend only a few minutes every one or two days to play the game. Of course, you can play more than one game at a time.
You have already completed all of your actions.
Join a game
At this time there are no games waiting for players. Of course you can create a new one.
Latest forum posts
- partida sin fin 9 hours, 8 minutes ago by jocaro48
- Identidades... "Le Roi de France est un connard!"... IP's 1 day, 11 hours ago by Chezapata
- 2 dudas 6 days, 7 hours ago by jocaro48
- stab in the back 1 week, 1 day ago by jocaro48
- Para ganar es controlar 15 ciudades o 15 ciudades y provincias 1 week, 2 days ago by jocaro48
- (TOURNAMENT) GREAT CAPTAIN'S CUP - FINAL 1 week, 2 days ago by corund
- asedio de elite 1 week, 4 days ago by Koyo
- movimiento estratégico 4 weeks, 1 day ago by Miztli
- fog o niebla 1 month ago by dpisonero
- excomunión ajustada a normas. 1 month ago by srocin