Condottieri. A Game Of Diplomacy And War
Condottieri is a multiplayer, strategic game based on the classic game "Machiavelli" (a variant of "Diplomacy").
Condottieri can be played in different settings, like the Renaissance Italy or the Thirty Years War. Each player controls one of the powers that struggle to dominate the region. You will have to negotiate with other players in order to achieve this goal. Armies, fleets, garrisons and money are your best arguments in this negotiation. But beware: some of your allies will be willing to betray you for a piece of the cake.
Condottieri is a turn-based, slow-paced game. A typical game session will last for days or weeks, but you will have to spend only a few minutes every one or two days to play the game. Of course, you can play more than one game at a time.
You have already completed all of your actions.
Latest forum posts
- Apoyos 1 week ago by Floridablanca
- Natural disasters map 1 week, 1 day ago by z666
- Confused about 'Active' game status 1 week, 2 days ago by Buttburp
- Avisar de errores 1 week, 2 days ago by Nikko
- Un par de sugerencias 1 week, 6 days ago by z666
- Eliminado de una partida 2 weeks, 1 day ago by z666
- rebelion 2 weeks, 1 day ago by jocaro48
- APOYO SIE-PISA 2 weeks, 3 days ago by Buttburp
- Excomunión 3 weeks, 6 days ago by Floridablanca
- Garrisons, how to use them 4 weeks, 1 day ago by Hesperion