Condottieri. A Game Of Diplomacy And War
Condottieri is a multiplayer, strategic game based on the classic game "Machiavelli" (a variant of "Diplomacy").
Condottieri can be played in different settings, like the Renaissance Italy or the Thirty Years War. Each player controls one of the powers that struggle to dominate the region. You will have to negotiate with other players in order to achieve this goal. Armies, fleets, garrisons and money are your best arguments in this negotiation. But beware: some of your allies will be willing to betray you for a piece of the cake.
Condottieri is a turn-based, slow-paced game. A typical game session will last for days or weeks, but you will have to spend only a few minutes every one or two days to play the game. Of course, you can play more than one game at a time.
You have already completed all of your actions.
Latest forum posts
- Excommunication 1 day, 14 hours ago by Xman
- Sugerencia de nuevo mapa + escenarios 2 days, 22 hours ago by Arkein
- Herramienta para navegar los mapas de una partida 1 week, 5 days ago by Carduaraz
- Movimientos cruzados 3 weeks ago by Carduaraz
- New map: Seven Kingdoms 3 weeks ago by cranocide
- Player Elimination and Control 3 weeks, 5 days ago by Buttburp
- Error reporting 3 weeks, 6 days ago by Xman
- Avance de flota 4 weeks, 1 day ago by Carduaraz
- Trade routes 1 month ago by Whiskey113
- Diferentes tiempos para jugar 1 month ago by Carduaraz