Condottieri. A Game Of Diplomacy And War
Condottieri is a multiplayer, strategic game based on the classic game "Machiavelli" (a variant of "Diplomacy").
Condottieri can be played in different settings, like the Renaissance Italy or the Thirty Years War. Each player controls one of the powers that struggle to dominate the region. You will have to negotiate with other players in order to achieve this goal. Armies, fleets, garrisons and money are your best arguments in this negotiation. But beware: some of your allies will be willing to betray you for a piece of the cake.
Condottieri is a turn-based, slow-paced game. A typical game session will last for days or weeks, but you will have to spend only a few minutes every one or two days to play the game. Of course, you can play more than one game at a time.
You have already completed all of your actions.
Latest forum posts
- Pactos ¿qué postura tomar? 1 day, 14 hours ago by olbaP
- COBROS EN OTOÑO 6 days, 12 hours ago by Feardonn
- Avance de flota 1 week, 1 day ago by Xman
- Apoyos 1 week, 3 days ago by Carduaraz
- surrendered 1 week, 3 days ago by Carduaraz
- Elite units 1 week, 3 days ago by Whiskey113
- Special units 1 week, 5 days ago by Whiskey113
- Trade routes 2 weeks ago by Buttburp
- Error reporting 3 weeks, 3 days ago by Buttburp
- Maquiavelo Tolkien 3 weeks, 4 days ago by Arkein