Condottieri. A Game Of Diplomacy And War
Condottieri is a multiplayer, strategic game based on the classic game "Machiavelli" (a variant of "Diplomacy").
Condottieri can be played in different settings, like the Renaissance Italy or the Thirty Years War. Each player controls one of the powers that struggle to dominate the region. You will have to negotiate with other players in order to achieve this goal. Armies, fleets, garrisons and money are your best arguments in this negotiation. But beware: some of your allies will be willing to betray you for a piece of the cake.
Condottieri is a turn-based, slow-paced game. A typical game session will last for days or weeks, but you will have to spend only a few minutes every one or two days to play the game. Of course, you can play more than one game at a time.
You have already completed all of your actions.
Latest forum posts
- Movimientos permitidos 1 day, 14 hours ago by Myrddim
- The Spirit of the Game 2 days, 17 hours ago by oxto73
- Medicine for the Medici Game Paused? 2 days, 18 hours ago by Hesperion
- Juego clash-of-the-teutons 5 days, 19 hours ago by oxto73
- "Safe Time to Play" vs. "Unsafe Time to Play" 6 days ago by Hesperion
- Puntuación de usuario. 6 days, 22 hours ago by z666
- Movimiento estratégico en Otoño 1 week, 1 day ago by oxto73
- Duda con la HAMBRUNA 1 week, 3 days ago by z666
- Imposible seleccionar el tipo de tropa 2 weeks, 1 day ago by LittleJC
- Dos tropas en venecia 2 weeks, 2 days ago by oxto73