Condottieri. A Game Of Diplomacy And War
Condottieri is a multiplayer, strategic game based on the classic game "Machiavelli" (a variant of "Diplomacy").
Condottieri can be played in different settings, like the Renaissance Italy or the Thirty Years War. Each player controls one of the powers that struggle to dominate the region. You will have to negotiate with other players in order to achieve this goal. Armies, fleets, garrisons and money are your best arguments in this negotiation. But beware: some of your allies will be willing to betray you for a piece of the cake.
Condottieri is a turn-based, slow-paced game. A typical game session will last for days or weeks, but you will have to spend only a few minutes every one or two days to play the game. Of course, you can play more than one game at a time.
You have already completed all of your actions.
Latest forum posts
- Más de rebeliones 15 hours, 7 minutes ago by Floridablanca
- Un par de sugerencias 1 week, 2 days ago by Buttburp
- Levantar sitio 1 week, 5 days ago by Floridablanca
- Natural disasters map 3 weeks, 4 days ago by Floridablanca
- Apoyos 1 month ago by Floridablanca
- Confused about 'Active' game status 1 month, 1 week ago by Buttburp
- Avisar de errores 1 month, 1 week ago by Nikko
- Eliminado de una partida 1 month, 2 weeks ago by z666
- rebelion 1 month, 2 weeks ago by jocaro48
- APOYO SIE-PISA 1 month, 2 weeks ago by Buttburp