Condottieri. A Game Of Diplomacy And War
Condottieri is a multiplayer, strategic game based on the classic game "Machiavelli" (a variant of "Diplomacy").
Condottieri can be played in different settings, like the Renaissance Italy or the Thirty Years War. Each player controls one of the powers that struggle to dominate the region. You will have to negotiate with other players in order to achieve this goal. Armies, fleets, garrisons and money are your best arguments in this negotiation. But beware: some of your allies will be willing to betray you for a piece of the cake.
Condottieri is a turn-based, slow-paced game. A typical game session will last for days or weeks, but you will have to spend only a few minutes every one or two days to play the game. Of course, you can play more than one game at a time.
You have already completed all of your actions.
Latest forum posts
- Clasificación Copa Gran Capitan 2017/18 1 day, 4 hours ago by MANSETE
- Buenas 3 days, 8 hours ago by Gwendolin
- Duda sobre rebeliones 3 days, 21 hours ago by Facon_Grande
- CONTRASOBORNO 4 days, 1 hour ago by MANSETE
- Zero cities with a garrison i side a city? 1 week, 5 days ago by GypsyKing
- Sobornos guerra de los 30 años 1 week, 5 days ago by z666
- Curiosidades históricas 1 week, 6 days ago by MANSETE
- Server updates / Actualizaciones en el servidor 1 week, 6 days ago by Facon_Grande
- Movimientos permitidos 2 weeks ago by z666
- Cadena de mando 2 weeks, 1 day ago by z666