Condottieri. A Game Of Diplomacy And War
Condottieri is a multiplayer, strategic game based on the classic game "Machiavelli" (a variant of "Diplomacy").
Condottieri can be played in different settings, like the Renaissance Italy or the Thirty Years War. Each player controls one of the powers that struggle to dominate the region. You will have to negotiate with other players in order to achieve this goal. Armies, fleets, garrisons and money are your best arguments in this negotiation. But beware: some of your allies will be willing to betray you for a piece of the cake.
Condottieri is a turn-based, slow-paced game. A typical game session will last for days or weeks, but you will have to spend only a few minutes every one or two days to play the game. Of course, you can play more than one game at a time.
You have already completed all of your actions.
Latest forum posts
- Can units support into areas they can not go to? 11 hours, 52 minutes ago by MANSETE
- Compra simultánea 3 days, 22 hours ago by Palau21
- Strategic movement - bug? 5 days ago by AndyD
- Version 3 ?? 5 days, 14 hours ago by Corona
- Mad scrambles for cities and playing for second place 5 days, 14 hours ago by cranocide
- access 6 days, 2 hours ago by Corona
- Strategic movement 1 week ago by AndyD
- Besieging and Support orders 1 week, 1 day ago by MANSETE
- Advices in Spanish 1 week, 2 days ago by MANSETE
- Report error 1 week, 2 days ago by MANSETE