Condottieri. A Game Of Diplomacy And War
Condottieri is a multiplayer, strategic game based on the classic game "Machiavelli" (a variant of "Diplomacy").
Condottieri can be played in different settings, like the Renaissance Italy or the Thirty Years War. Each player controls one of the powers that struggle to dominate the region. You will have to negotiate with other players in order to achieve this goal. Armies, fleets, garrisons and money are your best arguments in this negotiation. But beware: some of your allies will be willing to betray you for a piece of the cake.
Condottieri is a turn-based, slow-paced game. A typical game session will last for days or weeks, but you will have to spend only a few minutes every one or two days to play the game. Of course, you can play more than one game at a time.
You have already completed all of your actions.
Latest forum posts
- Movimientos cruzados 1 week, 1 day ago by z666
- Apoyos 1 week, 6 days ago by z666
- Fortificacion en ciudad vs unidad enemiga en territorio 1 week, 6 days ago by Buttburp
- Fortificacion en ciudad vs unidad enemiga en territorio 2 weeks, 5 days ago by KalNato
- Más de rebeliones 3 weeks, 1 day ago by Floridablanca
- Un par de sugerencias 1 month ago by Buttburp
- Levantar sitio 1 month ago by Floridablanca
- Natural disasters map 1 month, 2 weeks ago by Floridablanca
- Confused about 'Active' game status 1 month, 4 weeks ago by Buttburp
- Avisar de errores 2 months ago by Nikko